1. Exam prep. Course- Graduation practice from the Moroccan school system. British practice.
2. Business English Course- Covers Economics
3. Conversational ESL Course-
Aimed at improving the students speaking skills and introduction of new words.
4. Beginner Level ESL-100 Course-
Basic English, with the target to increase English fluency, a basic level of literacy is expected.
5. Intermediate ESL-200 Course-
Language skills, activities emphasizing oral and written. Interpersonal communication and academic.
6. Advanced ESL-300 Course-
Requires at least an Intermediate English level. Academic activities, essay writing, research papers development, and oral discussions of academic topics.
7. English Writing Course-
Narrative writing, Descriptive writing, Job applications, Resume/CV writing, oral discussions, and a review of phonics.